Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Change we DO believe in

I believe that we are one week away from the most historic election that will EVER be written about in the history books.

The other day I was talking to my son and mentioned "IF Barack wins..." to which he reminded me, words have power. "WHEN BARACK WINS"

From the mouths of babes...

So I just had to put it in my own writing. I'm going to see Michelle Obama speak tonight. I can only imagine how proud I am going to be to see my first lady with her head held up high. A new, shining, PERFECT example to every young woman about what we WILL be, not what we can be.

Change.

That word has touched my heart in ways that I can't understand, because those six letters stand for so much.

It is not change that we CAN believe in.

It is change that I DO believe in.

No comments: