Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Archived Poems-Family Prayer

Family prayer

Hold him in your arms

Tell him it will be okay

Tell him that you are with him

Every night and every day

Hold her close to your heart

Listen to her endless prayers

Help her to handle everything

Show her that you care

Take her away from where she is

Don’t let her stay another day

Guide her through her path in life

Help her get away

Shield him from this awful thing

He’s too young to know

Give him strength to live his life

Watch and help him grow

Guide me through all that I face

All of my decisions seem wrong

Lead me in the right direction

I can’t go on like this for long

Hold us all together

Let the love stay strong inour hearts

Let our strength hold us together

With You, we’ll never fall apart

No comments: