Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's a better day

Today will be a better day, just because it can't be any worse.


I got up today, made up my mind to do what I need to do at work.

Do what I need to do at home.

And do it all while not letting these other things distract me.



Thank you all for your comments and e-mails. I appreciate your support. There's no need to be angry at anybody here-just like I don't understand-I can't expect you to, but I do appreciate all your kind words and expressions.


The thing is, normally I would pretend to be fine-and I just don't have to do that. It's not healthy.

I don't know what will happen. I don't know if things will work out. I don't know why this happened. I don't know how it came to be like this. I don't know when, if ever, my heart will stop aching.

What I DO know is that today will be a better day. Not because I said so, but because God gave it to me.

It's a better day.

Things could be worse.
Things could be better.

But I just have to deal with how things are right now.

It's a better day.

No comments: