Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Many Shades of Stupid

How many shades do you think that there are
Before you realize I know?

How many times do you want to lie in my face
Before you show signs of having some sense?

Of course she doesn’t live with you…there would be nowhere for her to be.
You sit up under her and play house all the time. Her house is your house-
And some man’s baby makes three.

Shade ONE


Your sisters should count themselves so lucky…to have a brother like you.
Running around for babies you didn’t make and pushing me to the side for all
The bullshit YOU perpetrate. If I had a brother like you-I wouldn’t need YOU.

Shade TWO.

Your mama should count herself a lucky one…a boy that comes running
at every request. You just might want to let her know you’re with her
before she starts running around to clean up your mess. A mama’s boy-
who would have guessed?!!

Shade THREE



To further go down the shades that have passed
Would only make this thing worse than it is

It would only remind me of what I have done
It would only remind me I’ve been dealing with a grown ass kid

How many shades of stupid
Do you plan to try to color me today?

How many times can you lie in my face
Before you expect me to confess…

How many things to do you want to try
To stay here when you are clearly in my way

How many ways do I have to say
Get the FUCK ON AND TAKE ALL YOUR MESS.


MAH
Aug 2006

**Thank you Mr. Williams for the inspiration! :-)

No comments: