Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thoughts not Spoken

I have thought about doing this for awhile, but mostly I do it privately as an outlet. I suppose to me, the things in my life have ranged from 0 to 10 million on a happiness, sadness, stress-add any emotion you like-I've been there.

I always said I would write a book-and life just doesn't allow for having the time to do such a thing just yet-maybe someday.

What I have learned is that I have so much to learn from the experience of others. And just the same-I have a lot to teach. This blog may never be read. It may be read 11 bazillion times over...but they are just the thoughts of a normal woman, who lives a normal life, that has played the cards life has dealt her. If you want to sit in on my hand, you are more than welcome. If you have tips for playing my game-please enlighten me. If you just need some entertainment, I'm happy to indulge you.

Sit back, relax, and just read. This is my life as I see fit to post it here and share. Some reflections, some current situations, some past...100% truth. Fact is far more entertaining than fiction.

Here we go...

No comments: