Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Archived Thoughts-Waiting on your own life

I found in a lot of my writings that I also had thoughts that maybe later on transpired into poetry, I just outlined my feelings. I don't know when I wrote this-and honestly-I can't really describe how it makes me feel. Just questions, NOW. But I remember what it felt like to ask these questions and not know if there was an answer, and if there was-not being sure I'd ever know it.

Waiting on your own life

Do we all live in waiting?

Are we all waiting for the next 'thing' whatever it is?

Is anybody else waiting on their own life, like me?

Is anybody else stepping out to try to change the things that need to be changed, only to wait and see if you did it right this time?

Am I waiting on life? Or did I miss the purpose, and is life waiting on me?

Am I waiting for the people in my life to come around? Or are they waiting on me to fail again?

Am I waiting for them to believe in me? Or are they waiting on me to believe in myself?

Am I waiting for people to see who I am? Or are they waiting on me to show them?

Life...where are you?


Date unknown

No comments: